Monday, August 16, 2010

Welcome!

There is a new blog in town and it welcomes everyone to its family!

My name is Yiota. Owner of the this blog. I set it up to share reviews on many things i love to do during my days.I really wish to become a great source for everyone and you enjoy reading my posts.

One important thing about Splash Of Our Worlds, is that i would NOT write alone. I have already found another blogger to join me and trying to convince two more of my friends.
Mostly we will include books and movies but there will be featured also music,games or everything else you can suggest.

Hope you have a great time there and i wanna see a lot of comments coming!

-xoxo,Yiota

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is lot of spam lately at the posts, so for a while i will put up the comment moderation. Sorry for that, i really don't like it but i thought it might stop the spamming. It will be down soon enough! Thanks a lot :)

© Splash Of Our Worlds. The content of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Creative Commons License
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...