Sunday, October 17, 2010

Artist of The Week #9


Bleach - Ichigo- Getsuga - by =keelerleah

Official Description Of The Pic from the artist:

Fan Art / Digital Art / Painting & Airbrushing / Books/Novels
Before I'm asked over and over Yes, this is Ichigo Kurosaki and no I'm not going to tell you why he looks like this --- read the manga!

Anyway, as soon as I saw the end of chapter 420 I knew I had to try drawing him again. Its nothing to detailed but nevertheless I did find it amusing to paint. Again I couldn't afford to spend to much time on it (stayed up till 6 in the morning to try and finish it *yawns* ), but at least its done... and I am aware that there are mistakes, but if you see some please don't point them out- This was more of a speed paint anyway and not one of my more detailed works... Perhaps in the future I will take the time to detail it properly... ^^;

Ichigo from chapter 420 -will not say more, as I don't want to give anymore away.

As always painted completely in photoshop.
Time: About 6 hours -which is REALLY fast for me.
Critique NOT desired


Some of my other works in this set: (see my gallery for even more)

-----------------------------------
:icondonotuseplz::iconmyartplz:
COPYRIGHT NOTICE ©
ALL of the works and content on my gallery are under copyright law (2006-2010). You Can't use the pictures for layouts, blogs, websites, myspace, banners, designs, posters, cd, books etc without accessing a license from me. Ichigo Kurosaki and Bleach copyright Tite Kubo


  • DeviantArt Account: http://keelerleah.deviantart.com/
  • PageViews: 368.773
  • Interests: Drawing/painting, BJD, Bleach, reading/writng fanfiction, sewing, photography, etc.
  • Favourite movie: The Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Pirates of the Caribbean, Indiana Jones
  • Favourite artist: Todd Lockwood
  • Favourite poet or writer: R.A. Salvatore, Terry Brooks, J.R.R Tolkien, Robert Jordan, Terry Goodkind
  • Operating System: Windows XP
  • Tools of the Trade: Adobe Photoshop, wacom tablet, pencils, paper, etc.
  • Website: http://keelerleah.wordpress.com/
  • Email: lordoftheringsfan_979@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is lot of spam lately at the posts, so for a while i will put up the comment moderation. Sorry for that, i really don't like it but i thought it might stop the spamming. It will be down soon enough! Thanks a lot :)

© Splash Of Our Worlds. The content of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Creative Commons License
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...