Saturday, November 27, 2010

Off The Shelf Challenge 2011

Yeah..you guessed right. I (Yiota) will take part in another challenge. Off The Shelf is a reading challenge hosted by BA Reading Challenges. In this one i have to read books from my shelves that cause of the new additions were never got in my hands. If you don't have many that you own, but have a massive TBR shelf you're welcome to read those ones as long as you don't add new ones.

I will try the "Trying" level with 15 books.
My list:
-The Rule of Four, I.Calowell
-Beastly, Alex Flinn
-Dracula, Bram Sroker
-Another Faust, Nayeri
-Wondrous Strange, Livingston
-Once A witch
-White Cat, Holly Black
And some really old books from my TBR that i really need to read:
-Ranger's Apprentice 5, Flanagan
-Ranger's Apprentice 6, Flanagan
-The Scorceress, Michael Scott
-Incarceron
-Faerie Tale, Raymond Feist
-The Eight, Katherine Neville
-The wolves of Mercy Falls: Linger
-Atlantis, David Gibbins

6 comments:

  1. Glad you're participating too! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing this one, too. It seems so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed up for this also. I know we can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope so! It's shame that don't read all of our books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining in Yiota; I wanted to pay you a visit to welcome you to the challenge.

    You've got a good list there, even have some of the books I mean to read next year too like Ranger's Apprentice which I haven't finished.

    Have fun and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Dutchie! And really great idea for challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete

There is lot of spam lately at the posts, so for a while i will put up the comment moderation. Sorry for that, i really don't like it but i thought it might stop the spamming. It will be down soon enough! Thanks a lot :)

© Splash Of Our Worlds. The content of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Creative Commons License
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...