Wednesday, December 22, 2010

350 Page Books Challenge

I found another challenge! I found another challenge! Yay Yay! I think this one is an easy. I don't really read smaller books. Wish me luck guys!
350 Pages Challenge is hosted by What's Your Story?

I don't have to make a list. I will add the books here as soon as i read them.
I'm going with 10 for start, since 75% needs to be YA. That's my main problem.

1. Legacy by Cayla Kluver
2. Virals by Kathy Reichs
3. Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
4. Tomb of Hercules by Andy McDermott
5. Secret of Excalibur by Andy McDermott
6. Covenant of Genesis by Andy McDermott
7. Angelfire by Courtney Allyson Moulton
8.The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima
9. Danann Frost Falls From Grace by Joanne Valiukas
10. King of the Foxes by Raymond Feist
11.The Demon's Trapper Daughter by Jana Oliver

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck! I would have participated in this you but I am already overloaded with challenges haha

    ReplyDelete

There is lot of spam lately at the posts, so for a while i will put up the comment moderation. Sorry for that, i really don't like it but i thought it might stop the spamming. It will be down soon enough! Thanks a lot :)

© Splash Of Our Worlds. The content of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Creative Commons License
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...