Sunday, January 9, 2011

In My Mailbox (14)

In My Mailbox #14 - Weekly meme from The Story Siren
The idea is to post the books you got this week, whether you bought them, got them as a gift, from the library, or received them to review.

Yiota:
For Review - Cinderella: Ninja Warrior by Maureen McGowan (Baker & Taylor Publishing Group)
For Review - Darkness Become Her by Kelly Keaton (Simon & Shuester)
For Review -Kat, Incorrigible by Stephanie Burgis (Simon & Shuester)
For Review - The Altar of Bones by Philip Carter (Simon & Shuester)
For Review - Wither by Lauren DeStephano (Simon & Shuester)

Gift - Strange Angels by Lillith Saintcrow

BookMooch - The White Fang by Jack London


Johnny:
Bought - Ranger's Apprentice: Erak's Ransom by John Flanagan
Bought - Ranger's Apprentice:Kings of Clonmel by John Flanagan

What did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to reading Wither. I've had it for a couple months but I've been holding out reading it. I think I'll read it this month though so I can get my review up.
    Happy reading this week!
    Loni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Kat, Incorrigible too! I can't wait to read that one. I did a happy dance when I saw it up for grab!

    I really want to try the Ranger's Apprentice series. It looks like a lot of fun.

    Yay for White Fang! I love that book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simon and Schuster Galley Grab is awesome, isn't it?! :) Lots of great books to read. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wither is sitting on my shelf, can't wait to get to it!! My son loved the two Ranger's books as well - one of his fave series.

    Our Mailbox is at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete

There is lot of spam lately at the posts, so for a while i will put up the comment moderation. Sorry for that, i really don't like it but i thought it might stop the spamming. It will be down soon enough! Thanks a lot :)

© Splash Of Our Worlds. The content of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Creative Commons License
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...