Sunday, May 1, 2011

Killers : Movie Review

About: Trying to recover from a sudden break-up, Jen Kornfeldt (Katherine Heigl) believes she’ll never fall in love again. But when she reluctantly joins her parents on a trip to the French Riviera, Jen happens to meet the man of her dreams, the dashing, handsome Spencer Aimes (Ashton Kutcher). Three years later, her seemingly impossible wish has come true: she and Spencer are newlyweds living the ideal suburban life – that is, until the morning after Spencer’s 30th birthday when bullets start flying. Literally.

It turns out Spencer never bothered to tell Jen he’s also an international super-spy, and now Jen's perfect world has been turned upside down. Faced with the fact that her husband is a hit man, Jen is determined to discover what other secrets Spencer might be keeping – all the while trying to dodge bullets, keep up neighborly appearances, manage the in-laws…and work out some major trust issues.

**And you thought suburban life was easy**



Review:
To begin with, the reason I watched this movie is the lead actors. After I watched “No strings attached” I changed my mind about Ashton Kutcher as an actor. I never really liked him but after that movie he impressed me, so I was checking his movies and then I came across the “Killers”. Katherine Heigl is one of my favorite actresses too so I was even more exited about this movie.


Firstly the story is really funny and sweet but it is also very unreal. Not only the husband-agent part but also their relationship and how quickly it started and developed. It is one of the movies that have many funny scenes but not actually make you laugh. I enjoyed every second of it, the fight scenes were pretty cool too! Because it was a couple fighting it reminded me a little of Mr & Mrs Smith. Not the story but the concept.

Katherine Heigl was so beautiful as always and she made a really cute couple with Ashton Kutcher. They both were great at their roles and I enjoyed a lot their performances. Jens' parents were really funny too. Her father always made his son in law so uncomfortable which was so funny. I actually had to stop the movie tree times, before finishing it because something was happening every time I started watching it and it was really hard for me, I just couldn't stop watching, it kept me interested all the way to the end.

To sum up I totally recommend this one, it is a romantic action comedy, with great actors and great performances.

2 comments:

  1. "but not actually make you laugh"
    it was by far much more fun than Dilemma :p You have a weird humor XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. l love Katherine Heigl as an actor so l can't wait to watch this!

    ReplyDelete

There is lot of spam lately at the posts, so for a while i will put up the comment moderation. Sorry for that, i really don't like it but i thought it might stop the spamming. It will be down soon enough! Thanks a lot :)

© Splash Of Our Worlds. The content of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Creative Commons License
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...